Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Off to 3 Year old Preschool

This morning was both happy and a little teary eyed for me.  My first born is off to his second year of preschool, it is a sign that the summer has past, and my boy is about to start the next chapter in his life.  It is a delicate balance "letting go and yet hanging on."  I LOVE his little hand as it grabs mine, and he looks up at me, but I also realize that my little boy needs to venture out of the house and out of my boundaries to learn and explore, yet it is so very hard to "let go."  He is my first born, I remember him as this tiny baby who changed my life for the better when he was born.  I LOVE him so much! He has made me look at life with different perspective, to remember to enjoy every minute, to seek adventure, and to create family memories.
  
Nolan you are fun loving and ever exploring, and you are sweet and sensitive, and you are ready to go and enjoy another year of preschool.  So Nolan, go and enjoy preschool share yourself with your teachers... and I look forward to hearing all about your daily adventures with your teachers and new friends!