Sunday, May 10, 2009

Nolan's First Birthday Celebration



My baby Nolan is turning 1 year old on May 12th, 2009. It seems like just yesterday, I was pregnant and my husband and I were anxiously awaiting his arrival into the world. And now, here we are celebrating his first birthday. Words cannot even express how much I love Nolan, he is the most precious little guy. I now definitely understand the love mothers have for their children. And I love being a mommy! I am happy to be able to share everyday with Nolan and Todd. And I am so looking forward to the years to come!

Today we celebrated Nolan's First Birthday with a Sesame Street Celebration! Nolan has grown to love ELMO, so we thought it appropriate to bring the muppet along to the celebration. We had a wonderful day with all of our family present. Nolan enjoyed opening his presents, although he was a bit shy with all the family watching. And of course he enjoyed his birthday CAKE! It was a happy day, and I loved seeing my little boy so giggly, smiley and excited.







To our Nolan, you are a blessing to Todd and I, we love you so much! We cannot believe that today you had one candle aglow on your cake, when it seems like only yesterday you were just born! We have watched you grow and shine, you have the sweetest disposition. You are always happy with lots of smiles and giggles. You have brightened all of our days. For your first birthday, we wish you a lifetime of happiness and love. May you reach all of your dreams! We love you Nolan and will be here for you, as you grow and explore your environment. Happy 1st Birthday, Peanut!!!!