Wednesday, July 27, 2011

They Make My Heart Melt!


Big Brother

Author: Seaneen Holmes
I look into your face big brother,
I wonder what we’ll do,
When I am big enough to stand,
And one day play with you.
I look into your face big brother,
and give a great big smile,
I love it when you spend time with me
And play with me awhile.
I look into your face big brother,
I’m watching all you do,
I cannot wait until I grow up
And be a big kid just like you.





I cherish these little moments so tender and sweet.  I LOVE watching their relationship blossom with slobbery kisses and lots of giggles.  She likes to be be his shadow, and he is her protector.   She glances his way with a smile, and he instantly lights up.  He comes over to her with a toy, and says,"hi my Avery."  
They Just Melt My Heart!