Wednesday, July 20, 2011

"Big Cousins"

It is so nice to have family in town.  We were lucky enough to have a week with Todd's cousins.  I loved watching them interact with Nolan and Avery.  They made my children feel like they were the center of the world.  Nolan looked up to them, his smile was bright, and his love for them endless. I loved seeing them play mini-golf, dodging waves at the beach, play games around the house, and just cuddle together.  I wish these moments could happen more often, but being that we live in different states we will take these moments when we get them.  The week was wonderful, and it will definitely be one that is remembered.  Nolan was very sad to see his cousins head back to the airport, he called them, "his best friends!"  I think we will have to skype very soon!