Friday, September 3, 2010

Let the Adventure Begin! Nolan's First Day of Preschool!

We are headed onto bigger and better things!  It seems as a parent, every time you get comfortable--or feel like you have the routine down, something new crops up!  Well, today's new adventure is all about Nolan.  We have headed off to preschool at Holy Family.  Nolan's teacher is Mrs. G, which excites him so--since G seems to be his favorite LETTER.  This morning as we headed out the door with our Cars backpack, and of course Nemo, he was excited to go and see Mrs. G!  Which made me happy that he was looking forward to his new adventure.






Nolan's Cubby

We got to class and he got to place his name on the felt board




The Bulletin Board with all the 2 year olds




Working with Mrs. G



Playing with his classmate Sophia





Nolan and Mrs. S(who he likes to call Mrs. H--his other favorite letter!)



Overall, it was a great morning!  I was able to stay outside of the room most of the morning, and he didn't cry!  I think next week he is going to be ready to do this all by himself, but am I ready for my little man to be going off into this world without me at his side!!!