Wednesday, August 25, 2010

More Adventures of Nemo!

Today Nolan and I took an adventure to the park and to feed the ducks.  Nolan's favorite part was feeding the ducks, when we ran out of bread he was very upset, and told me to go and get "MORE BREAD!"  He also loved chasing the Ducks and Geese.

And of course our pal NEMO came along for the journey!

Concentrating on getting bread for the ducks!


Nemo had to have his own SWING!


One of Nolan's favorite activities:  SWINGING!


Nemo going down the SLIDE!


Nolan and his Pal Nemo under the Willow tree


Chasing the GEESE!  

I am really going to Miss Summer when it is officially over!  Nolan and I have had such a good time together, everyday has been a little adventure.  And I have really watched my baby transform into a Little Boy before my eyes!
I cannot believe that in just a few days Nolan will start 2 year old preschool!