Thursday, November 12, 2009

Getting SO Big!

My baby is 18 months old today! Can you believe that he is already a year and a half old? I feel like he just blessed our lives and the past year and a half, has just passed in a blink of an eye. His first smile, and his first giggles, and his first word, and his first steps, there have been so many firsts. And I know there will be more firsts, but mom is being a little sentimental that her baby is becoming a little boy, and growing up soooo quickly!

The other day, my little observer--heard me telling the dog Wrigley "No." So what does he do, he goes up to her, points his finger at her as she is barking, and yells,"Nooooooo, Nooooooo!" I just had to laugh! But what it made me realize is that he is watching my every move.

He doesn't say a whole lot yet, but he knows things, he seems to understand everything. He shakes his head yes and no. He babble
s non-stop. When I tell him I love him, he gives me a kiss on my cheek--he is just so sweet and lovable! We love you so much--Happy 18th Months Nolan!