Saturday, November 28, 2009

Dear Santa


Dear Santa,

I know you are very busy during the holiday season, so I just wanted to say Thank you for letting me meet you in your sleigh. I was a little scared by your big red suit, and jolly cheeks...but I am only 18 months old and this was the first time that I was able to meet you. I wanted to share that I have been a very good little boy this year. I always try not to make too much of a mess, and I like to help my mommy around the house. I love my family soooo much, and I love my dog Wrigley too. For Christmas, I would like to wish for everyone to be happy and healthy in my family. And I would really like some puzzles, some books, I would love anything with Elmo. I would like a bone for my dog Wrigley too.

I am so looking forward to Christmas this year! I already have learned all about the Christmas tree, and I particularly like playing with the ornaments. Merry Christmas Mr. Claus!