Friday, June 3, 2011

My Sweetie is 6 Months Old!

I can't believe my baby is already 6 months old.  And I look back at the last 6 months, and I realize how much she has already accomplished.  She learned to hold up her head, she learned how to smile and interact with us, she learned to use her hands.  And she is learning how to sit unassisted, and she is learning how to eat.  She is my little diva, she knows how to smile and grab my undivided attention.  She absolutely adores her brother, Nolan makes her eyes just LIGHT up.  Nolan makes her giggle like nobody can.  I am so glad that she adores him!  
Miss Avery, Mommy, Daddy, and Nolan love you soooo much!  Thank you for blessing our lives!
Happy 6 month milestone!
















CAN YOU TELL THAT I AM ENJOYING TAKING PICTURES OF MY SWEETHEART!