Tuesday, March 29, 2011

"The Perfect Picture"

I have been working hard at trying to get my two littles to sit together for "that perfect picture."  And I was getting frustrated that Nolan wouldn't hold Avery, and I couldn't get them both to smile together, and the list of the just not "right" picture continues. Well, this morning I was taking their pictures, and I had an"ah hah" moment.

The reality is my "not so perfect" photos, are the REAL ones.  The ones that capture my family at this moment the best.  And I absolutely LOVE my littles, and my family.  Of course I had to capture my other child, "Wrigley" in the mix too.  So here are my flickers....hope you laugh and enjoy as much as I did taking them.









The set below are my favorite...watch the progression in these next few pictures.





 Okay, so he agreed to sit next to her...well he then wasn't so sure about it...to cute!

Do you think that Avery too....is going to have a great friendship with Wrigley?  I do...