Monday, May 24, 2010

First Warm Days of Spring/Summer


We had some nice weather in Chicago this past weekend!  Today it was almost too warm, giving us a preview for the typical 90 and humid summer weather that is to come.  I think it reached 87 degrees here today.  Well, since it was so gorgeous out, and almost too hot to go to the park--I got out the baby pool for Nolan.

He LOVED it, that is an understatement!  We were outside for over an hour in the baby pool, and I had to drag him in when it was nap time.  Only for him to wake up and instantly he was asking to go back in, so that is just what we did.

He enjoyed filling the bucket with water and dumping it into the water spinner.


Nolan was not camera shy today, he even posed for the camera for me.  Which is a first!


Below is just too funny.  Wrigley decided to have a slurp of water, so Nolan thought it was a good idea to try some too!




Nolan and I had a FUN day!  After pool time in the afternoon, we took Wrigley for a walk, and met some of our neighbors.  They have a little girl who is Nolan's age, and they have a BIG sandbox.  Nolan decided he LOVED the sandbox very much--I again had to drag him home.
I am positive the little man will sleep GREAT tonight!