Thursday, May 12, 2011

To My Birthday Boy!

To My Dear Nolan-
I cannot believe that THREE years ago today, I was in the hospital and you blessed our lives with your presence!  
You have certainly enriched our lives in so many ways.
We LOVE you so much!



I truly feel like overnight you have grown from first a baby, to a toddler, and now into quite the little boy.
You have a wonderful personality.
You are inquisitive and ever exploring, 
You are silly and full of laughter,
You are sweet, and loving, and nurturing to your sister Avery, 
And you are sensitive and think of other's feelings.

You have become quite the conversationalist!
You are a terrific BIG BROTHER!
You LOVE your toy Nemo, and your Thomas the Trains!


Daddy and I are ever grateful for the blessing of your life, 
And the joys you bring us everyday!
We have LOVED watching you grow and learn over the past three years,
And we are excited to see what the future holds!

Happy 3rd Birthday Nolan,
We LOVE you very much!