Saturday, May 7, 2011

The Happiness in Mother's Day!

Tomorrow is Mother's Day, and I am sitting at the computer and looking back at the past three years of my life.  I couldn't be more thrilled that I have joined the ranks of "a mom," to not just one but two wonderful children, that I love with all my heart.

My children have blessed my life in ways that I don't even think I can fully comprehend.  Motherhood is truly more than I ever imagined it would be...it changed me forever the minute Nolan was born almost three years ago.  Everyday has been an adventure, and I am eager with anticipation for all the years to come!

My HEART is now full, their smiles make me happy, their laughter is ever contagious,  their joy is my joy.  I love watching them grow into little beings and sharing in their love.

I feel so BLESSED that Todd and I have created this wonderful family!  Todd I LOVE you, thank you for all your love, for sharing in my personal dreams, and for being my partner in this journey of parenthood--you are an AMAZING father!

To NOLAN and AVERY, I want you both to know that you are my greatest GIFTS, and really nothing can compare to the love I feel with just your simple presence in my life.  Thank you for allowing me to LOVE you both, thank you for enriching my life in infinite ways, and thank you for making my heart feel so complete!